"Success is an Equal Opportunity Experience"
I am Marcia Bennett, a Millennial who is constantly on the move. I am always focusing on creative strategies to save time, make more money, and enjoy life. I believe that excellence is a habit. Through research and professional experience, I have discovered that maximizing your strengths and minimizing your weaknesses helps you to achieve goals that most people think are impossible.
As a personal and professional development facilitator, I mentor, teach, educate, and coach on the following areas:
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Relationship Management
- Career Advancement
Upcoming Appearances and Events
- Creatively Speaking Podcast - Listen Here
- February 9, 2019 Speaker, Women's Retreat, Virginia
- Terri Levine Heartpreneur Podcast - Listen Heree
- No Limits Podcast with Sarah Boxx
- February 19, Live Webinar "Using LinkedIn for Employment Opportunities
- March 15-16, 2019 Conference Speaker, Virginia Association Early Childhood Educators Annual Conference